Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

9.20.2006

To my love on our anniversary

My love, I can hardly believe that four years ago we pledged our love and our commitment to each other before God. It was the most beautiful moment of my life!

My love for you, thought it has grown and developed, will never change because I love you with all that I am. You complete me. I find out more and more each day just how perfect you are for me.

God has given me such an incredible gift through you, my husband!
My prayer is that our love will continue to grow stronger as we look together towards the path that God has for our lives.

I cannot wait to enter into this new chapter.
It is like warm summer's day waiting to be enjoyed!

Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for understanding me.

Jon, I couldn't ask for anything more because you satisfy me in every way imaginable.
I love you!
Happy Anniversary

There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
~ I Corinthians 13:13

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
~ Aristotle

A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.
~ Eph 5:31

2 comments:

karina said...

congratulations! i had forgotten that your anniversary was now. but i do remember your wedding in that chapel- lovely. i'm glad you guys are doing so well :)

andrew + camille said...

aawww those are some beautiful words!! i can tell you love your hubby VERY much and respect him a ton. it shows!! he is blessed!

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!