Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

10.06.2006

Thanksgiving


I know - what a title!
Jon & I are heading to Brandon MB today to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.
I really am excited because everyone is going to be there this year! AND My neice Sarah is being dedicated and I have been asked to be her Godmother - and I feel very priviledged that my brother and sister-in-law would ask me to do this.

It has been such a joy to get to know my brother better these past few years. Becomming a father suits him - and I find that we have more to talk about. He is 8 years older than me - and from an entirely different galaxy it seemed when I was growing up. Now that I am MUCH older - the age gap has lessened and I feel closer to him. That is probably what I am most Thankful for this year - that 'closeness' with him is back - I am getting to know him again! I only hope that this weekend can bring us even closer together by sharing family memories and being able to speak words of hope and life into him and his family.

I hope that each and every one of you has a happy and blessed Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!