Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

4.20.2007

Heartbeats

Yesterday - Jon & I got to hear BOTH of the babies heartbeats for the first time!

We had heard Baby A's heartbeat at our last pre-natal appointment - but Baby B was hiding. And at the last two ultra-sounds that we have had - we've seen the babies and their heartbeats... but we hadn't heard their precious beating little hearts! I was really relieved to hear that wonderful sound!

I've said it before - and I will say it again.
It still hasn't sunk in that I am actually pregnant!

Any one else feel that way??

I think hearing the heartbeats has helped - but until I feel them move I think that I will always wonder 'Am I really pregnant?'

What do you think?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I wondered that too Crystal, and feeling the baby (babies) move definitely makes it more real. Here I am though, only 2 weeks away from my due date and I still have those "I'm Pregnant!!" moments!

Anonymous said...

Yuppers, I'm with you too. Every night before I fall asleep I like to lie on my back and poke at my belly just to see if I can notice a difference. I still have to convince myself that no...I do not have a growth...it's a baby in there. I've started to wonder if I'm feeling movement or if it's just gas but I'm sure as soon as I notice "Gomer" moving it will seem more real.
I hope you start feeling well soon. Hope we run into each other this summer. I'm actually in Regina for Tuesday & Wednesday but I'm busy working so unfortunately I won't get to pop by.

Naomi said...

It doesn't really feel real until you have that little baby in your arms(in your case babies)! Even now after three years of parenthood, Erich and I often wonder if this is really our life, we feel so blessed to have our kids!

Crystal said...

Thanks guys! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who doubts they are pregnant! Ultra-sound tomorrow!!

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!