Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

1.12.2011

Spring is just around the corner :)

Hello 2011 :) Hello Spring!!!


Even though the mornings are pitch black when my husband leaves the house for work in the morning - I have oddly been very excited for spring. Bah-hahaha! You say? SPRING?? lol I know - It's crazy... but it feels like Jon & I have entered a new season in our life. :) There are many reasons for this, and I am going to share just a few them with you... but perhaps I will expound on them in a later post.... as my time is limited this morning.


1. We are FINALLY finished our house :) I commented to Jon that it feels like we moved in this week!! Even though we have been living in our home for 16 months... we have completed it to the point that most people receive their house in when they purchase it!! lol... a few key things like trim, working bathrooms, kitchen cupboards, and deck railings were all missing when we moved in to our home last August! But I am happy to report that we are now down to weekend projects and summer yard landscaping ! woo hoo!! There fore =) I am really looking forward to SPRING!! and it feels like it is just around the corner!


2. With the major projects of our home being complete - I feel like we can finally stop looking IN at our own life, our own stress and begin to open our lives to care more greatly for others. It feels like this HOUSE has been a huge blocker in our life ministry to others - and we are excited to put it all behind us, stop spending every spare moment on a huge building project and start spending time with people again.


3. Spring Cleaning! I know it's an forgotten treasure - but I have begun to do spring cleaning, starting with our room this week - of course my Birthday Party this weekend has also spurred me on - but it feels good to just get the junk out of my life! - and out of our room!!!


4. Grass Pots - lol- WHAT?? Grass Pots? hahahah! I saw the impulse items at the till.. and I of course picked one up for each of the girls. It's a cute little ceramic painted pot, and like a Chia Pet, you put seeds on it, and it grows beautiful green grass! Yes - this silly little impulse item has me looking towards spring.



SPRING :)
I feel that there is also a new spiritual awakening in my life that, like spring - has begun to show it's face in little ways. There is a warmer breeze, buds beginning to peek out after the long winter. It's a wonderful thing to feel a change in this way - and I encourage you to look for signs of spring in your own faith - newness, fresh beautiful new things appearing in your life. What are they?

Well... I need to get off the computer and be productive now :) but before I go - here are some 'new' pictures of the girls. They were taken in November 2010.





Amaya - 3 1/2 years


Kiara - 3 1/2 years

Jucika - 10 months

10 comments:

karina said...

it's good to hear from you again crystal :) i LOVE spring but i haven't started thinking about it too much yet - maybe now i will! post some more pictures of your lovely girls - i can't believe jucika is one already!

GPS Micro Tracker said...

Hi,
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.

Thanks

Video Chat Software said...

Hi,
We have an site, Which offers you the Best Pay Per Minute Webcam Script solution. Our Pay-Per-Minute Webcam Software charges by the minute to build your Webcam Site much easier in such little time. Choose our unique Pay Per Minute Video Webcam Chat Script for a better platform to your Webcam Site.

Thanks

Best SEO Company said...

Nice Sharing!
Sonikseo is a best search engine optimization and online internet marketing company specializing in organic SEO,SEM and SMO.We push your business to the top of the search engines.

Thanks

Online Auctions said...

Hi,
Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Online Auctions said...

Hi,
Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

U-will said...

Lovely.

Groupon Clone Software said...

Hi,
Auction Website Script selling best quality Groupon clone script at a very reasonable price.Our Ready Made solution will get your groupon clone website online in few hours.

Thanks

Waterproof IP Camera said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks

Online E-Learning Software said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!