Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

5.01.2007

Flu & Ultra-sounds

The day of the ultra-sound I got sick!! That's right - I am pregnant and I got the flu for three days!

I did drag myself to the 2 hour ultra-sound … which was really uncomfortable. I couldn’t believe how sore my stomach was after the exam(on top of having the flu)!

Our peanuts are growing like singletons apparently. They are 11oz each!
According to Karina, that is like a can of soup!!

We didn’t find out their sex, even though we wanted to. The tech wasn’t 100% sure of their sex because there was a cord between both of their legs and I wanted a definite answer - so we will find out at the next one.

If we aren't able to find out until the day they are born - I’m not going to be disappointed!
I just see benefits to finding out. I will be happy either way.

Anyway - that is the update - for those of you who wanted to know whether of not we found out!

1 comment:

karina said...

haha, yay - i made it onto your blog :) take care of those little soup cans but don't forget to take it easy yourself, crystal. it was good to see you guys the other day - come again :)

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!