Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

5.09.2007

Melfort

Can you find Melfort?
Melfort, though technically a city is not surprisingly very much like a small saskatchewan town.


My first day here - I went to the library and obtained a library card - which I was surprised to find out it is good at any library in north-eastern Saskatchewan. I am currently at said library on the internet!!

My time has been spent sleeping in, unpacking Jon's little bachelor suite, shopping, reading library books and preparing meals. Sometimes I drive Jon to work - but we have discovered that his Bachelor Suite is just a short walk too and from work. He likes the excersise. I have to admit that I have really enjoyed our time away.


I like having my windows open, and not hearing the ring road roaring at all hours of the day and night. I think that I could live here if that is our future...

However, it sounds like Jon will be here for exactly 12 weeks - which is absolutely perfect!!
He will be done at the beginning of August - in plently of time for the twins to arrive.

Another added bonus - Jon has this Friday off - his EDO's have been aligned with his trainer for the summer - and wouldn't you know it - this Friday is an EDO!! Hooray for us! We'll be heading back to Saskatoon tommorrow night.

Well - that is all in the exciting life of Jon & Crystal in Melfort ...
- I think I could get used to this!!
I will post more - with pictures once we get back to Saskatoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
Yay for small towns! You know, Melfort isn't that far from FOAM LAKE!! We should get together some time. I'm so excited for you both!!
Lisa

Jen said...

Hey Crystal, I'm only a hour away from you! We're in Prince Albert. Can't wait to see pictures.

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!