Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

3.03.2006

Early Morning

Good Morning!

I have had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with my sister in the past two days. She lives in Moose Jaw so I don't see her much. For those of you who know her she is getting married this summer at Cornerstone Church! So needless to say we spend the last two night going over wedding details, creating invitations and countless other things to do with weddings. It was really nice.

When you grow up and move out of your parents house and your siblings do the same it feels really good to have a sleepover every now and then. You get to laugh and enjoy each other.
That is my good thought for today!

No comments:

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!