Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

3.17.2006

Riley Armstrong Concert

I want to introduce you to a fantastic artist.
Perhaps you have already heard of and enjoy his music.

*
*
Riley In Concert at the Regina Apostolic Church March 15, 2006
*
*

Mr & Mrs Riley Armstrong after the Concert

*
*

Riley and his crazy new fans (Sean, Riley, Jon, Crystal)

*
*

Jon & I really enjoyed this concert. We were pleased to hear a local band "The Finding" who warmed up the stage for Riley. "The Finding" is Brandon Carter, Scott Sims, Jon Maat and Sean Ward. I must say that I also appreciated the work of Devin Furgeson who was at the amplification controls.

Riley was solo that night, but you wouldn't know it! His dynamic personality, great stage skill and abilities made up for it all. In fact, he was his own 1 man band. I am not talking about tracks here people!

Anyway. Whether it was his fetish for creating crazy t-shirts or how much he looked like Bernard - he captured our hearts .

Check him out!

No comments:

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!