Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

3.01.2006

Game Of Tag

I was tagged by Karina. I didn’t know what this meant… so I had to do some background research. I have discovered that someone (who thought they were smart/funny) decided to come up with a series of questions that required 7 answers… and then ‘tag’ 7 friends to do the same. So it’s kind of like a chain letter… with no bad luck threats at the end. I decided to do it because I 1)didn’t want to disapoint Karina and 2) enjoyed reading what others had written and thought you might too!

ready? set? go!

7 Things I would like to do before I die:

1. Live in Italy
2. Bear at least 3 children with Jon
3. Tour Noth America with the Jon Tieszen Band
4. Cut my own record
5. See U2 front row
6. Wear a bikini
7. Visit every country in the world.


7 things I can’t do (yet) :
1. Snowboard
2. Ski down a Black Diamond
3. Jazz improvise on piano
4. Leave my desk without getting someone to babysit the phones
5. Get up when my alarm rings
6. Hang my clothes up before I go to bed

7. Brush & floss my teeth every day.

7 things that attract me to blogging:

1. I feel like I get to spend time with old friends when I read their blog
2. People can catch a glimpse (a small one at this point) of how my life has been lately.
3. I get to post pictures of my hot husband Jon.
4. Getting responses to your posts compares to getting mail at bethany. It puts a smile on your face and you find yourself checking your blog 10 times a day!
5. It’s an opportunity to say what I truly feel.
6. Sometimes blogging about your life can actually help you to clarify how you feel about life. (deep I know)
7. It's fun!


7 things I say most often:

1. Good Morning/Afternoon Regina Apostolic Church
2. Hi ____, Line One is for you
3. Jon (in a variety of ways)

4. I love you
5. Shut-Up
6. laughter (I know it’s not something you say… but I laugh a lot)
7. That’s All I’m Saying


7 books I love:
Please note: I haven’t read anything but the Bible, textbooks and ministry development books since before Bethany.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Sad I know… but I made up for it in the next one!

7 movies I watch over and over:
1. The Pink Pather

2. A Shot In The Dark
3. The Return Of The Pink Panther
4. Pink Pather Strikes Again
5. The Revenge Of The Pink Panther
6. Robots
7. The Princess Bride
8. The Incredibles
9. The Count Of Monte Cristo
10. Lord Of The Rings Trilogy


7 people I want to join in too (you been tagged!)
1. Jolly John (I noticed that you hadn’t done it yet so you’re tagged twice!)
2. Alberto J
3. Jen Bueckert
4. Jimi Law
5. Simon Friesen
6. Naomi Wood
7. YOU – you’re it! (that’s right you know you want to!)



2 comments:

karina said...

haha, finally my obsessive checking of your blog has paid off...you really need to read some good books, crystal - poor deprived girl. i laughed at that post hot pictures of jon comment - awesome. have a great weekend crystal :)

Crystal said...

Wow, you really check my blog! I knew that you cared! Thanks Karina - that made my day... and gave me anothe reason to blog!
love Crystal

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!