Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

8.14.2006

Dr. & Dr. Chokani

For those of you who don't know, my sister Ann-Marie got married this weekend. This wedding has been greatly anticipated by my whole family for alot of reasons but the two biggest were 1- It will finally be over! No more planning, no more projects, no more money! and 2 - This wedding has made our family complete! No more weddings! Well... at least until the neices and nephews grow up. It was bitter sweet. I say that every wedding up until this one was practice for my family - because this wedding really was wonderful - we got everything right that we could and well... as you can see below... it was beautiful! Congratulations you two! Khami - Love her and love her well! We couldn't have come up with someone more perfect for her than you! Ina - Your new Mom loves you and as your new Aunt I will strive to spoil you in every way possible! As you heard from the 'cousin's speach our house is the coolest!!


Here Comes The Bride!


I now present to you Mr. & Mrs. Ann-Marie & Khami Chokani


The Saskatchewan Style Punch Reception


The Whole Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Her dress was beautiful! Say congratulations to the couple for me! Randy

Janelle said...

Crystal - those black words at the reception - love, passion etc...
do you know where they got those?

Crystal said...

Hey Janelle!
I found out that you can find them at Garden Architecture on Avenue A between 19th and 20th in Saskatoon. You should also check at HOMESCENCE (there is one in Regina - but I don't know about Saskatoon)- they have lots of words as well. Brenda got her's in Montreal at 'Tickle, Cuddle, Chuckle' (what an awesome name for a store... makes me want to travel to Montreal just to shope there!)
So there you go - tons of info! Hope you're doing well! Love ya!

Ann-Marie said...

Crystal!! Great Site, Khami and I have spent the last 30 minutes browsing your thoughts!! Love it!!

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!