Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

8.08.2006

Reality Shift

Ok - so I'm doing really good on my self made 'program' right... I have the incentive, the motivation and I'm seeing results. Then I got to anticipate those results.
It's funny how when you are not getting on the scale every morning it seems easy to lose the weight... Then I started to get excited about the fact that things were working, so I started to look for the results more regularly... but every morning my scale keeps telling me the same things!
For like 10 days I'm doing my program and my scale is just not co-operating. Not only that... but I found out that if I shift my heels to the outside of the scale I gain like 15 pounds! So! I decided it was time for a new scale!

Jon and I shopped around for a really good scale , because I wanted to know INSTANTLY when my program was paying off... so we ended up with a digital scale from Canadian Tire ($69.00 later) and proudly brought it home. Two things happened after we brought home! 1. I found a similar one a JYSK for $22... of course (so we returned the one from CT and bout the one from JYSK) and 2. I got on it and gained 25 pounds! I mean... I actually didn't physically gain 25 pounds.. but that just goes to show how messed up our old scale was. It's kind of funny actually... because Jon gained 10 pounds too! so.. I'm just trying to reassure myself today that my program is still working - and it doesn't matter what weight the scale reads right now... as long as it is going down.. I will still get to my final destination. I am still motivated! I will prevail!

No comments:

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!