Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

8.01.2006

The real announcement!

Ok
Here is what I wanted to announce last night.
I can already tell this one is going to be a handful! Lisa & Victor Leoppky proudly informed me that they have added a beautiful daughter to their family. Lisa & Victor were married in 2000. Lisa gave birth to their son Kalan in Nov '04... which makes him about 20 months old.

Kalan is pictured here with proud papa victor and new sister Janeah! I am not sure where Lisa is... but I think it's behind the camera. I am going to see these lovely people this Sunday! I'll post more pictures then! My my - Kalan is soo cute!

4 comments:

andrew + camille said...

yay for lisa and victor!! and cute kids!!

thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for sharing....

Tanya said...

Hi Crystal,

You don't know me...although you do look oddly familiar to me. I'm sure I've seen you before.

Anyways I'm a friend of Janelle's and I've read your blog from time to time before.

I am really encouraged by your faith and I pray that God will bless both you and your husband as you continue to walk in obedience to Him.

BTW my sister went to BBI with Victor.

I used to live in Stoon...grew up there, but now live far far away in Terrace BC.

Anyhow thats about it. Congrats on the weight loss, I know how good it feels. I've been losing this year too. Keep it up! Take care.

karina said...

what?! Sheila is having a baby too?! crazy! will you post the info on her baby when you get it? :)

Crystal said...

Hey Karina, I already have the info! I was waiting for her promised picture before I posted but! Sheila gave birth to a baby boy on July 15th. They induced her early because he wasn't growing anymore. He weighed just 5lbs! They named him Caleb Joseph Falk (Joseph is his daddy!) I have been trying to convince Jon that I need to go and see her - but we just can't afford it right now. I am very very sad about that! But really really excited for her!

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!