Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

12.02.2006

Husbands & Car Starters - Not Alway's The Same Thing!

I am amazed at the lengths we, as Canadians, go to in order to pretend that it is now winter. How many people do you know get fake tans in winter? Go to 7-11 for a Slurpee in winter? Wear Sandal's and Shorts in winter? I have to admit that I used to wear Sandals practically all winter in high school... anyone else wear their Berkinstocks in the snow?? How about BBQ in -36 degree weather??



Like I said - I thank God for Husbands!! My good husband Jon got bundled up to cook up some DELICIOUS ribs for supper tonight! Thank you sweetie! I think you know it was worth it too - there is just something about a BBQ that makes Ribs taste that much better, you know?



This was the view from my window at 8:35am!! In this weather I am sooooo thankful that I don't have to go out to start my car!! We have a remote starter that came with the car. Funny story actually - the people who sold us the car knew it had a remote starter... but thought that it didn't work the entire time they owned it! I think it's a gift from God because I've heard that remote car starter's for standards are VERY expensive - and there is NO WAY that Jon & I could afford something like that.



Anyone else find little surprises like that after they have bought something??

No comments:

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!