Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

12.05.2006

Snow

Our church has a monthly craft night called Craft'n'Chat. I dragged my sister to it and this is what I got to create! Isn't it cute?

It just sits perfectly on the shelf in my office - and it helps me to feel a little bit less 'scroogie'. I've been telling my friends that I feel like scrooge this Christmas. I am not putting up a Christmas tree or any Christmas Decorations in my house- not one thing! My reasons are more practical than anything - but I have to admit - it sure doesn't feel like Christmas is coming! Last night I also got to lead out a few Christmas carol's for the ladies as an extra special surprise. I am sure that I am not the only one who gets these last minute opportunities. Christmas Carols always help it to feel a little more like Christmas. I realized last night how much I missed that 'Christmas Is Coming' feeling - so this morning I changed my radio station to 'lite 92 FM - Regina's official Christmas Station' and things are looking a little more cheery today.
I say 'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!'

No comments:

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!