Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

12.10.2006

party poopers!

Ok - so no one was answering my fun quiz -- so I guess you'll never know!

Here is something perhaps a bit more interesting.

1. What is your full name:
um... considering this is a blog... next question

2. What color pants are you wearing now: Blue (as in jeans)

3. What are you listening to right now:
The hum of my computer and the clickity clacking of my keyboard.

4. What are the last two digits of your phone number: 97

5. What was the last thing you ate: A piece of Reece's Peanut Butter Square!! Mmm.. I love Christmas Baking!

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be: green

7. How is the weather right now
? -3 - this morning there was hore frost on everything... so beautiful!

8. Last person you talked to on the phone:
Jon

9. The first thing you notice about a guy/girl:
Eyes and smile

11. How old are you today: 26 .. ask me again at the end of the month!

12. Favorite drink: Diet Caffine Free Coke.

13. Favorite alcoholic drink: Wine

14. Favorite Sport: Soccer (cause Jon made me watch the World Cup and now I'm a fan)

15. Hair color:
'Gingerbread' .. Jon's is 'Hazelnut'

16. Eye color:
Blue

17. Do you wear contacts:
Nope - Hopefully I will never need glasses!

18. Siblings: 3

19. Favorite month: September or May... I can't decide!

20. Favorite Food: Jon & I are on a Quesedillia craze right now!!

21. Last movie you watched:
'Superman Returns' - Jolly good show!

22. Favorite day of the year: Sept 20

24. Hugs or Kisses: Lots of both

25. Who is the last person you went out to dinner with? My husband Jon

26. Do you believe in reincarnation? No

30. What's under your bed:
Things I don't want anyone to see... like Christmas presents (shhh... don't tell Jon)

31. What books are you reading: I just bought Eragon book#1. the movie is coming out on the 15th and my nephew is already on book 3 so... I've GOT to catch up!

32. If you were a super secret spy, what would your name be? If I told you that I would have to kill you
34. What did you do last night: Watched 'Superman Returns' and wrote out some Christmas Cards.

35. Favorite Smells: that smell that only comes after the rain, Jon when he's dressed up and has put on his 'perfume; - AKA cologne, Roses and Christmas Baking

36. Can you touch your nose with your tongue:
No but almost!

37. Who or what inspires you?
Can't pinpoint it exactly - but it's a magical combination of free time, nothing on the agenda and the current project at hand.

38. Buttered, plain or salted popcorn? Buttered and salted!

39. Favorite Flower: I love all flowers!

40. What is the first thing you think of when you wake-up in the morning?
Is it morning already? What day is this? Do I have to get up?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, buttered and salted

Naomi said...

Hey Crystal,

Great to hear from you! I was reading Bob's blog yesterday and I think you and Jon should definately do something about this baby thing. Kids are great, will spice up anyone's life and guarantee to make your life busier than ever. Anyhow I wanted to talk to you about something too personal for a blog so email me at nresau@yahoo.ca.

Naomi

Andrea's Blog Spot said...

Hi there. What is your e-mail address not at work. Exciting times ahead. Do you know where you're moving yet? Merry Christmas!

Kiara & Amaya

Kiara & Amaya
Here are my beautiful Girls!! They are exactly 6 months old here... and looking super cute!!